On 3 May 2019, we released the following new features to Milk web portal:
- Ability set a future date when homework will be posted
- Ability to select more than one class when setting homework
- Ability to 'favourite' homework tasks and clone them for use with other classes
- School are able to upgrade/downgrade its staff to 'Administrator'
- Ability for teacher to share homework task appointment with multiple teacher
- Ability for Students and Parents to Download assessment data within portal
- Queue and delay push notifications for homework/ messages to be sent only between 7am and 8pm
Since the update release, we have received reports from teachers saying they are not seeing the same updated version of the Milk web portal as their colleagues and/or cannot post homework/messages for some classes.
With many more new features being released on a regular basis, it's important that users understand they may not be able to see and use new features unless they clear their web browser cache.