Why is setting term dates in Milk so important?
Setting term dates in Milk ensures that your school's Milk experience runs smoother. Ensuring the correct term dates are recorded in Milk affects the correct performance of the following:
How to set term dates in Milk
1. Check you have 'Administrator' status in Milk.
2. Go to 'Account settings' by clicking the drop down arrow next to your name
3. In 'Account settings' scroll down until you see 'School Term Information' and click on 'Update Info'.
4. Then select '+Insert Term'
5. Select the school year, enter the term name and start and end dates and click 'save'. The example below should help you:
6. Lastly, we recommend your school updates term dates during the holiday period just before the new academic year commences.