1. Teachers can download completed homework by clicking on the book icon against a student's name. The book icon signifies the student has uploaded work in a single file up to 250MB. File types supported include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, JPEG, PNG, mp3 and most movie format files.
2. You can download homework individually as it arrives or you can wait until the deadline has passed and bulk download your class' entire homework in .zip file format.
3. Please be patient and wait a few minutes while large file download is in progress. Click 'OK' on pop-up message and press '.zip download all submitted homework' button once more to proceed.
4. Unzip the homework file.
5. The unzipped folder will contain all the submitted homework for your class.
6. Review homework and give feedback in Milk by clicking star icon next to student
7. Enter your feedback and click 'Save'
8. Lastly, record your receipt by clicking 'Received', but if you are not happy with a student's effort then request they submit the work again by selecting "Attempt again". Students will be notified in the 'Homework feedback' tab of their homework inbox.
Please note, homework submission is available through Milk web portal, but is not currently available on Milk app.
Student instructions on how to submit completed homework in Milk: