Students can submit completed homework by clicking on the upload icon at the top of their homework task page in the Milk portal.
- Save your homework in a file e.g., Word or Powerpoint file. Milk supports most file types, including movie files, under 250MB.
- You can upload multiple files.
- If you want to replace or update your homework file after it has been uploaded, simply select the file and upload it again. You can do this as many times you like until your teacher has reviewed/downloaded your file; if your teacher has already downloaded your file, it can no longer be changed (the upload icon will disappear).
- Homework with feedback is listed under 'Homework feedback' tab in your homework inbox.
- Your teacher will review your submitted homework piece, but may ask you to "Attempt again" if they are not satisfied with your work and believe you can do it better on a next attempt.
Homework submission via Milk app version 2.2.4 or later only
Students must ensure they have app version 2.2.4 or later installed.
Why has my homework upload icon disappeared?
The following message will appear after students upload their homework files on Milk.
"Your homework has been uploaded. You can replace it simply by uploading another file until your teacher has reviewed it. Uploaded files reviewed by your teacher cannot be changed (upload icon will no longer appear)."
Once a Teacher reviews any submitted homework file, the student's upload icon will disappear from the task unless the Teacher marks the submitted homework file as "Attempt again", in which case the homework upload icon will reappear to enable students to re-do the task and submit it again.
Parent accounts are not configured to upload homework files
Our schools have requested this to encourage ownership and responsibility of homework tasks by students themselves (not their parents).