Milk's communication log features allows school staff to easily record outbound/inbound communication with parents under a student’s profile (this information is only viewable to staff).
- Select the student's profile, in this example the student is called Alex Bell in Year 9. Scroll down until you see "Alex's communication log".
- Click on "Show activity" to see previous communications by all staff. In the example below, we can see student Irene Arkell's communication log history.
- To add your own communication activity, click "New activity"
- Select you name or the staff member's you are logging the activity for (you can add activity for other staff members, but only they can edit the activity afterwards).
- Select "Medium" of communication e.g., telephone
- Choose between inbound or outbound (sent or received).
- Enter the date and time of the communication activity.
- Enter the title of communication activity and add message details in text box below. When you're done click "Save activity".